I am a researcher at Utrecht University in discrete mathematics and algorithms.
- From July 2022: assistant professor in Mathematics at Utrecht University. Supported by a Marie Curie Fellowship.
- Jan 2021 – July 2022: Postdoc with Jesper Nederlof in the Algorithms and Complexity group at Utrecht University, on the ERC Starting Grant CRACKNP of Jesper.
- Oct 2017 – 2020/2021: DPhil (PhD) Mathematics in the area of combinatorics, supervised by Alex Scott at the University of Oxford, funded by a Clarendon-Merton scholarship.
- 2016-2017: Master thesis was written under the supervision of Guido Schäfer at the Networks and Optimization group of the CWI (in Amsterdam) in the area of algorithmic game theory.
- 2014-2015, 2016-2017: MSc Artificial Intelligence at the University of Amsterdam. Supported by an ASML Technology scholarship.
- Oct 2015-2016: Part III Pure Mathematics at the University of Cambridge, done in between the two year’s of my AI master’s. Here I discovered my interest in discrete mathematics.
- 2011-2014: BSc Mathematics and BSc Artificial Intelligence at the University of Amsterdam.
In my free time I like to play sports, cook with friends or take selfies with volcanoes.